Rules and Guidelines
The Forex Channel is a community of individuals of all ages who are here to learn new information, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask all members to follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold thefxchannel.com liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Any links in signatures or profiles cannot be commercial in nature or they will be removed…
- No Politics and religion. Politics and religion should not be discussed unless it’s in direct relation to their market affect.
- While trading-related debate is encouraged, members should not engage in mindless arguing, battling, or trolling.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- Members can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.